Are PR and social media your passions? Park & Battery is seeking a Communications Manager to join our team and help drive earned media results for our clients across press, analysts, influencers and social media platforms.
What you'll do
- Develop and implement PR, Analyst and influencers pitches designed to engage our clients and land coverage for them
- Monitor and manage editorial calendars and analyst research agendas to flag opportunities for client inclusion
- Determine strategic communications campaigns that will help further our clients’ goals and compliment any additional programs the agency is managing across paid and earned media strategies
- Write press releases, media alerts, press and analyst briefing documents
- Represent clients at events and press conferences
- Develop and maintain media relationships with key press on behalf of our clients
- Reach out to influencers, media and beyond in order to arrange story placement on a national and global level
- Be responsible for helping maintain and expand the Park & Battery presence on social media platforms
What you'll need
- Mastery Min 5 years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines
- Familiarity or experience working with PR platforms such as Muck Rack, Meltwater, Sprout Social and other tools
- Experience managing social media platforms including LinkedIn, FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram and building followers
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
What we'd like to see
- Experience managing PR for HealthCare clients is a bonus as one of your primary accounts will be an AI healthcare provider
- Experience or familiarity with working in a PR or marketing agency
- Someone willing to dive and catch any ball that comes your way!
About Park & Battery
Park & Battery is a brand, marketing and content agency that harnesses perspectives to create clarity, empower action and deliver outcomes for brands and businesses globally.
We are an equal opportunity employer, welcoming applicants of all races, genders, ages, identities, orientations, beliefs, abilities and experience levels. We take care of one another, and we don’t tolerate harassment, discrimination or disrespect. Talent and experience are great. Kind, committed people are better. To apply for or inquire about a role, email email@example.com with your resume and portfolio, and put the position in your subject line.