If you’re a multi-channel maven who likes to surface the big media ideas for clients in a wide range of industries, as well as dive into the data, then this role is for you.
What you'll do
- Lead the marketing/communications planning process
- Develop strategic ideas that drives brand and/or demand campaign communications forward, in doing so having an influence on creative and content
- Partner with client team on campaign/business brief to ensure it is crafted through a lens that delivers the necessary information successful campaign execution
- Lead presentation/discussion with the client around strategic ideas, sharing recommended direction and rationale as to why this is the right approach. Evaluating what has worked or not worked and applying learnings to future campaign development
- Recommend paid and earned media channels that support the strategy and how specific tactics/channels will be measured
- Develop targeting approaches for local market/discrete audience adoption
What you'll need
- 5+ years of multi-channel media planning experience including but not limited to digital display, search, social media, OTT, radio, print, etc.
- Fluency in measurement tools (Google Analytics), media planning tools (Kantar, Nielsen, SEMrush, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to closely monitor many moving parts
- Ability to work independently (yet collaboratively) in a remote environment
- A positive attitude and insatiable desire to learn
What we'd like to see
- A multi-channel, multi-faceted media program you are most proud of
- Your experience with different media partners (vertical, horizontal, local, global, etc.)
About Park & Battery
Park & Battery is a brand, marketing and content agency that harnesses perspectives to create clarity, empower action and deliver outcomes for brands and businesses globally.
We are an equal opportunity employer, welcoming applicants of all races, genders, ages, identities, orientations, beliefs, abilities and experience levels. We take care of one another, and we don’t tolerate harassment, discrimination or disrespect. Talent and experience are great. Kind, committed people are better. To apply for or inquire about a role, email email@example.com with your resume and portfolio, and put the position in your subject line.