Senior Account Manager
Want to build partnerships with Park & Battery’s amazing clients? This role is for you if you flourish at managing relationships, marketing projects and account services. If you have prior experience working in an agency environment, are a kind, passionate and dynamic account person, and love to work for clients in a wide range of industries, you should apply!
What you'll do
- Manage and grow a portfolio of client engagements where you will be a true client partner and ensure an exceptional client service experience whilst delivering against agency revenue goals
- Manage engagements with clients through the development of scopes of work, project plans, budgeting, status calls etc.
- Mentor, inspire and manage more junior account people to deliver outstanding client projects and client services
- Effectively and efficiently manage complex marketing projects from project brief to final delivery
- Facilitate and contribute in meetings and workshops
- Help identify and overcome obstacles from client challenges to agency processes
- Be a skilled brief writer, where you can act as a source of inspiration and knowledge on your clients’ brands, business models and audiences for the benefit of creative and strategic colleagues
- Work closely with and act as the “connective tissue” on client projects with all agency departments i.e. Strategy, Creative, Media, Content etc.
What you'll need
- 3-5 years of account or project management experience in an agency environment
- Attention to detail, processes and be extremely organized
- A problem solver and focused on looking for solutions
- Ability to work independently (yet collaboratively) in a remote environment. Be a major team player, advocate and friend
- A love for working in fast paced, ever changing agency environments
- A great attitude, always be learning, kind and respectful
- A passion for award-winning ideas and creative with an ability to articulate why you like an idea, or how it could be even better
What we'd like to see
- Experience working with marketing technology tools (marketing automation, CRM, content management, web analytics)
- Experience working with clients with complex business models/offerings and managing multiple projects at once