Are you a wizard with building all things web? Park & Battery needs you. We’re seeking a skilled website developer to help bring our clients’ websites, microsites and apps (not to mention our own) to life.
What you'll do
- Create, test and maintain/update websites, microsites, apps and other digital experiences in a variety of content management systems (CMS), with a strong emphasis on WordPress
- Construct landing pages that can be implemented on standard CMS integrated with marketing automation platforms, or build pages directly into these systems, such as HubSpot, Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Pardot
- Help conduct technical discovery for all projects, determining and outlining the functional requirements for any given digital asset with clients
- Collaborate with designers, writers, digital experts and strategists to develop digital experiences that are on brand and reflect the client’s agreed upon strategy
- Take ownership of projects assigned and ensure they meet agreed deadlines to agreed standards
- Brainstorm ideas and concepts for breakthrough campaigns, content and experiences
What you'll need
- At least 2-5 years of experience in an agency, in-house setting or digital production company
- Proven experience and expertise building with WordPress and its plugins and themes; experience with other popular platforms such as Webflow, HubSpot CMS or Contentful is a plus
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite; fluency in Microsoft Office/Apple software (Word, PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Ability to build with common web design and prototyping software such as Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch and InVision
- University degree (undergraduate level) in computer science, communications, design or another creatively or culturally interesting field and/or completion of an technology training program
- Ability to work independently (yet collaboratively) in a remote environment
- A positive attitude and insatiable desire to learn
What we'd like to see
- A killer portfolio with smart thinking, clean code, outstanding usability and a range of styles
- Process and detail oriented, and good under pressure
- UX/digital design skills a huge plus
About Park & Battery
Park & Battery is a brand, marketing and content agency that harnesses perspectives to create clarity, empower action and deliver outcomes for brands and businesses globally.
We are an equal opportunity employer, welcoming applicants of all races, genders, ages, identities, orientations, beliefs, abilities and experience levels. We take care of one another, and we don’t tolerate harassment, discrimination or disrespect. Talent and experience are great. Kind, committed people are better. To apply for or inquire about a role, email email@example.com with your resume and portfolio, and put the position in your subject line.