After a grueling day, you sink into your couch, surrounded by incense and music, craving the perfect addition to your relaxation. Your hands tremble as you reach for it, inhaling deeply as you light up… your laptop. That’s because you’re a cannabis brand or retailer, and thanks to LeafLink’s new website designed by Park & Battery, navigating cannabis commerce has never been easier.
About our “joint venture”
In order to match LeafLink’s bold vision, their website needed a new spark. Stemming from the inputs of our discovery process and ongoing conversations with LeafLink’s team, the redesigned website aims to become a foundation for both demand generation and thought leadership.
Park & Battery focused on enhancing the user experience, improving content architecture and redefining the digital visual identity. With design elements inspired by cannabis itself, we designed the new site to feel light and airy, and we realized this vision through subtle animations, use of color and design elements – all while making sure the site maintained a tech-forward and elevated vibe.
Here’s a more in-depth look at what we did:
- Enhanced Visual Design: We transformed the entire website with a richer palette, bringing a strong focus to LeafLink’s products and people. The new design highlights the human-centered approach of the brand, using powerful imagery and language.
- UI Design and Visual Cues: Our team implemented stronger visual cues for user actions, making the site more intuitive and user-friendly.
- Brand Differentiation and Leadership Showcase: To distinguish LeafLink from its competitors, we redesigned the website to not only stand out visually but also to showcase LeafLink’s market leadership. This included highlighting their significant reach in wholesale cannabis transactions, which was previously underrepresented.
- Content and Site Architecture : We introduced new pages, such as a dedicated technology page, to provide a comprehensive overview of LeafLink’s offerings. The site architecture was modified to better organize content, emphasizing customer solutions and the brand’s unique value proposition. This included more effectively integrating customer testimonials, case studies and product offerings.
- Personalized User Experience for Key Segments: Recognizing the diverse needs of brands and retailers, we curated content and experiences specific to these key customer segments. This approach aimed to reduce bounce rates and increase engagement by providing more relevant and engaging content.
- Navigation and Interactive Elements: The site navigation was reorganized for a more intuitive user experience. This included the introduction of eyebrow navigation and a news alert bar for better visibility of CTAs. Interactive modules were also incorporated, allowing users to tailor their journey on the site according to their roles and needs.
- Dynamic Web Experience: We enhanced user engagement through the use of more imagery, video elements, hover states, and animations. This dynamic approach to the website design not only made scrolling more enjoyable but also encouraged deeper exploration of the site’s content.
- Content Integration and Thought Leadership: The UI copywriting was updated to be clearer and more action-oriented. Thought leadership and key content were seamlessly integrated throughout the site, ensuring that these elements were prominently featured and easily accessible to users.
Now, you can feel LeafLink’s personality jumping off its homepage – literally
From colorful animation to bright product photos, LeafLink’s site is both easy to navigate and inspiring. As you scroll, the site is clearly laid out with different, intuitive sections for users, easy-to-read statistics, thought leadership pieces, case studies and more. The scroll never feels overwhelming.
We can’t wait to see how LeafLink continues to grow and redefine the cannabis industry with its new site and forward-thinking approach.
Check it out at LeafLink.com